1. Compatible devices
The App is designed for Android and iOS mobile devices. Support is provided for Android and iOS mobile devices featuring minimum operating systems of Android 5 and iOS 8 respectively. Support is not provided for earlier operating systems or other mobile devices.
2. Your use of the app
- The Developer grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to download, install and use the app on your compatible mobile device or tablet in accordance with these conditions of use and subject to you complying with them.
- You acknowledge and understand that the Developer may from time-to-time update these conditions of use and you agree that you are obliged to ensure that your use of the app complies with the conditions of use that are published and in force at the relevant time.
- You acknowledge and agree:
- to only use the App to submit reports and requests to the connected organisation (“the intended purpose”);
- not to attempt to reverse engineer, modify, copy, transfer, sell, disseminate, distribute, decompile, or disassemble any of the data, software, code, information or material made available or accessible in the App;
- the App is provided free of charge and use of the app for commercial gain is strictly prohibited.
- not to use the App unlawfully
- not harass, threaten, abuse or intimidate other users
- not to impersonate someone else or their account
- not attempt to develop third-party apps that interact with the App
3. Data charges and access
The App requires a functional internet data connection only for the initial installation. Subsequent use does not require any form of connectivity since Gruntify apps are fully offline capable.
- Depending on your specific circumstances, your telecommunications provider may charge you a fee for downloading, installing and/or using the app. You acknowledge and agree you are entirely responsible for any such costs.
- The Developer disclaims any and all responsibility for or associated with your arrangements with your telecommunications provider including network access and data allowances.
4. Intellectual property
You do not own the App or any information that is provided to you through it.
- The licence to download, install and use the app does not and is not intended to, grant you any interest or right with respect to any intellectual property in the app, associated services or any other information or data.
- All rights in the intellectual property residing in the app are the property of the app developer. The data and information generated or produced by the app are the property of the Developer, including without limitation, copyright, trademarks and designs.
5. No warranty
The app is provided ‘as is’ and the Developer does not expressly or impliedly warrant that the App is fit for any particular purpose, including the intended purpose.
- Additionally, the Developer does not warrant:
- the accuracy, reliability, adequacy or completeness of the App or the data and information it contains or provides;
- the App will be error-free or available for use at any particular time without interruption;
- the App will meet your requirements or apply to your circumstances; or
- that any website including any third-party application store is free from any viruses or malicious software or code which may be transmitted to a mobile device in connection with the download and installation of the App.
6. Limitation of liability and indemnity
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Developer disclaims and excludes all liability for any claim, liability, loss (including loss of profit, revenue, goodwill or business opportunities, damage to reputation and any indirect or consequential loss), damage or expense of any kind, however caused (including by negligence), arising out of or in connection with the App including its installation and use.
- You hereby release discharge and hold harmless the Developer and each of its officers and employees from and against any claim which may be brought against or made upon or incurred by any of them in connection with your:
- use of the app (whether or not that use is for the intended purpose);
- breach of these conditions of use;
- breach of any law; or
- infringement of the intellectual property rights or moral rights of any third party.
7. Updates & availability
From time-to-time, the Developer may issue updates to the App and the continued functionality of the App may depend on you downloading the relevant update.
8. Support & communications
If you have any questions or comments concerning the App, please contact us via our website and we will endeavour to respond to you as soon as possible.
- The Developer may, at its sole discretion, cease your access to the app or discontinue support for the App, or a particular version of it, at any time and without notice.
If any part of these conditions of use is determined to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable for any reason than that part, to the extent of the invalidity, unlawfulness or unenforceability, will be severed from the rest of the conditions of use and the remaining terms and conditions will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
To help improve the app, the Develop may, from time-to-time, record information about your use of the app. This information may include:
- the random, auto-generated user account number created when the app is first launched and associated with your device;
- when and how the app is used;
- the pages accessed and the types of functions used;
- your location when using a map.
- No attempt will be made to identify users or users’ activities unless the Developer is required by law to do so.